Schafer BTA Tank Containers
Reusable stainless steel IBC containers for liquids
Tank Material: Stainless steel 304 304L 316 316L 316Ti 321.
Wall Thickness: 2.0 mm or 2.5 mm for the top, shell and bottom.
Manhole: DN 400 or DN 457 in the top, with screwed cover and eyebolts or tension ring
Seals: According to customer requirements and/or application
Transport Frame:Galvanised or stainless steel, sprayed on request (stackable, suitable for handling by crane and all other pallet lifting equipment)
- Safety-valve (pressure relief at 0.65 bar) and aeration vents in the top
- Outlet with ball-valve or butterfly-valve and either a tanker coupling, camlock coupling or sealing cap
- Stacking frame, stackable at least 5 high
- Four way entry for Fork lift trucks
Applications: Chemicals, petrochemicals, waste disposal, recycling, food industry, paints, lacquers, plant construction.
Approval: As a metal Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC), code 31A, for land and sea transport of hazardous liquid materials of packaging groups II and III. Maximum density of the filling goods is 2.1 kg/l.
The design fulfils the test requirements for IBCs for the transport of dangerous materials contained in the following international standards:
- European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR)
- Regulations concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail (RID)
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code)
- United Nations Recommendations on the transport of dangerous goods (UN)
- Model with heater
- Insulation made of mineral fibre mats and permanently elastic.
- Sealed cladding of steel or stainless steel
- Agitating device
Cube IBC Dimensions
|Basic Size 1215 x 1015 mm, alternatively 1200 x 1000 mm|
|Type||Volume (Litres)||Height (mm)|
|BTA 425||425||970, 1000 (1), 1050 (2)|
|BTA 500||500||1050, 1080 (1), 1130 (2)|
|BTA 600||600||1120, 1150 (1), 1200 (2)|
|BTA 700||700||1220, 1250 (1), 1300 (2)|
|BTA 800||800||1320, 1350 (1), 1400 (2)|
|BTA 900||900||1420, 1450 (1), 1500 (2)|
|BTA 1000||1000||1520, 1550 (1), 1650 (2)|
|BTA 1100||1130||1620, 1650 (1)|
|BTA 1250||1280||1770, 1800 (1)|
|BTA 1500||1530||2020, 2050 (1)|
- (1) Raised stacking corners on upper frame
- (2) Special stacking frame for raised structures on the top (e.g. fittings), only with size 1200 x 1000 mm
* Other volumes possible