Schafer Cube IBC Containers
Reusable stainless steel container in a frameless lightweight design
The ergonomic, frameless design and sophisticated, weight saving structure makes the SCHÄFER Cube the ultimate IBC solution. With its stackability and optimum space utilization, the SCHÄFER Cube is an efficient and cost-reducing product of the highest quality. Its certifications ensure that it meets practically all demands.
- Up to 40 SCHÄFER Cubes fit into a 40ft. sea container.
- Up to 44 SCHÄFER Cubes fit into a transport lorry.
- Optimum container emptying due to deep-drawn bottom section with low dead space.
- Reduced overall height enables use on existing filling lines for plastic IBCs.
- Extremely long service life.
Tank Material: Stainless steel 1.4301 (304)/1.4404 (316L)/1.4571 (316Ti).
Manhole: DN 400 or DN 457 in the top section, with screwed cover.
Transport and handling:
- Stainless steel feet and stacking lugs.
- Stackable: 3 when empty and 2 when full.
- Maximum space utilization in storage and in transport.
- Can be transported using all usual pallet lifting equipment.
- Suitable for handling by crane.
- Easy to clean internally and externally.
- Pressure relief valve (0.65 bar maximum)
- Optional stirring device
- Various drain valves available
- Filling adaptors to suit your requirements
Applications: Chemical industry, Paints and lacquer industry, Food industry, Pharmaceuticals industry, Oil industry and many more.
Approval: Complies with Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004. ADR certified / UN 31 A/Y up to 2.0 kg/litre.
Screw Down Cover
Stacking Brackets & Crane Lifting Lugs
Cube IBC Dimensions
|Basic Size 1150 x 1150 mm|
|Type||Volume (Litres)||Height (mm)|